From:
Bonnie Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:25:56 -0500
Hi All,

Hope someone can help me with a question. I have a four year old female
ferret who is on melatonin implants for adrenal. She has done quite
well with this. We are trying to get one more month out of her current
implant but she has had to be on amoxi-drops for the last five weeks.
She has had a very persistent urinary tract infection--my vet thinks
that it is happening because her vulva is slightly swollen. Can I use
and would it help to give her Cranberry Relief made by NaturVet? The
active ingredients are cranberry extract, echinacea purpurea, calcium
ascorbate and oregon grape root. The inactive ingredients are fish
digest, natural flavoring and non-fat dry milk (I know that milk is a
no-no).

If I can give it to her, is it okay to give at the same time as the
amoxi? How much should I give her? Does anyone have another idea on
anything that would help her?

Thanks in advance--

Bonnie @ Nikki's House