Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 08:02:02 -0800
From:
ANITA BELL <[log in to unmask]>
The thing I would suggest with working with places like Petco and
Petsmart so that the pet store does not lose out is why not have
adoption days at the stores. I dont know how they do it other places
but the Petsmart and Petco and even Pet Supplies Plus in my area have
the cat and dog adoptions on the weekends. The shelters advertise in
the newspaper that they will be at specific locations on specific
weekends. I dont know what the pet store gets out of it if it is a
portion of proceeds from the adoptions or if it is just getting the
customers into the store. Why cant they work with the ferret shelters
in the area also? So that way the public can go there for their ferrets
but it would be a rescue instead of another one sold from Marshalls.
Im sure there are some people who do not know anywhere else to get
a ferret besides a pet store. Can the shelters suggest this to the
stores? Something has got to be done..... I know Petsmart is trying to
be all about "helping" with the cat/dog over population but there is a
FERRET over population out there TOO!!! Does anyone have any input on
this whether or not they think this could ever be a possibility?

Thanks for your time,
Anita