From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:29:25 -0500
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/index.php

While going through the giving trees I noticed some ferrets don't have
a list of what they want. Please don't let that stop you from picking
one of them. Simply email the shelter caretaker to ask what the little
one you are thinking about choosing would like. Same with the address,
if it isn't listed, email and ask!

There are quite a few ferrets left on the trees, 159 waiting for
santas, with a mixture of youngsters and oldsters, sadly some have
already left our realm, so please hurry to the trees, pick your fuzzy
to be santa to, gather or order their gifts and get them sent on their
way right away! Christmas is a little over 2 weeks away and shipping
times to arrive before christmas are getting short!

http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/index.php

And don't forget my challenge from yesterday - send a gift to a giving
tree fuzzy without being their santa! Or maybe instead of sending a
gift you'd like to make a monetary donation to their vet! If 10 people
send $5.00 each that makes a $50 donation! Such a simple gift can help
so many!

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org