Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:41:56 -0500
In yesterday`s digest, Florence Love posted in behalf of the Crafty
Weasels sewing group, offering gifts of bedding to shelters.

I am happy to say that the pocket hammies they sent us several years
ago are still in use after many, many washings, as well as the adorable
sleepysacks! I know how much time, dedication, and financing such a
project takes.

Crafty Weasels, for YEARS now, you have given & given to shelters in
need. You`ve bought the material, spent the gas money to drive from
afar on sewing day, and even footed the bill for the postage to send
it. All at no cost to the shelter ferrents. All out of your love for
the animals. All with little to no recognition... A simple thank you
note is not enough. You cheered up a shelter mom who had sat up all
night with a sick baby. Getting that box was encouragement to go on.
Seeing the little ones all cuddled up in their new pocket hammies made
a ferret dad smile. But most of all, you gave warmth & comfort to so
many sweet, sweet little babies---everywhere.

Maybe you don`t think much about the bedding you worked on, after it
leaves your hands--but believe me, it makes a wonderful difference in
lives, both ferret & human, for a very long time. Thank you, so very
much...

May God bless you richly.

Love,
Zoo