From:
Jill Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 02:03:07 -0500
Hi

While i appreciate your concerns on where my motives are i can assure
you my primary focus is the kit.

Ive been calling petland polo and the vet everyday to get an update
on her. The vet says shes live and well eating and active. She just
revieved a hormone shot to try and bring her out of heat.. the CEO of
petland canada assured me that she is being taken care of by the vet. I
already have dibs on her for when she comes back from the vet as well.

Im not worried about money for her or her medical care anymore. Someone
very special has offered to help me and will be her new godmummy.

I havent been down to the vet because ive been told its a privacy
issues and they cant tell me anything other than shes being treated and
is doing well. Im going to go down tomorrow anyways to see when she can
come home.

When i initially saw her and addressed her medical issue i offered to
buy her right then and there but he would not sell her to me. So
believe me everything youre saying i should have done...ive already
done.

I dont trush petland either. They are liars and killers and idiots. Im
exhausted dealing with them and all the emailing and phonecalls and
argueing etc and have had to remind myself this is about getting her
home AND then going after petland. Maybe i havent updated everyone
enough about her which is why youre confused about my priorities.

Im nothing like petland. Im not money driven. This is not something im
doing for me its all for the babygirl.. i dont want you to be reamed
out either but the reply did make me feel as though you thought i was
selfish and only attacking petland because i was enraged with them.
That this was a hatred and activist issue now more than about the baby.
Thats not at all the case.

Jill If you want to email me privately you can.

She will be home with me soon enough. I will show everyone pictures and
privide full updates from now on about her condition.