From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:09:13 -0600
We've recently updated our website and to celebrate, we're bringing
back our delicious deal! Visit www.PingfordsPorridge.com for a special
buy 2 get 1 FREE offer! It's a great time to stock up or share a free
and nutritious meat treat with your friends or favorite ferret shelter.

Did you know, Pingford is pronounced "Ping-Ferd"? Did you also know
we'll be hosting a special ebay auction soon to benefit one of our
beloved shelters (stay tuned!)? Did you ALSO know, you can email us
pictures of your ferrets dining on Pingford's Porridge and they can
be featured on our website? Now you know!

HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE (as I type this, it's snowing in Montana).

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge
www.PingfordsPorridge.com
Luckweasel, LLC