Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:53:30 EDT
Well folks, less than a week away. Remember, we are taking entries the
day of the show for those of you who have not mailed your entries yet.
Don't forget that for the ferrets you enter into the show, a picture of
our and your ferret will be placed onto the placement certificate. Also
the cost to show is just right at $8 per entry ($7 for members), the
price is just right at half the cost. We look forward to see you there.

Also, those going to our show need to remember that we will be checking
shot records and also doing a health check, so please remember that as
part of our health check, we need to make sure their stools are normal.

And as a tradition of LOS, we had a mascot for many years and this
being the 20th year since we started rescuing ferrets, we are looking
for a new mascot. So bring your ferrets and costumes and your ferret
maybe the next mascot. Those that may remember, our original mascot
was ROCKMAN.

We looking forward to you see you there....you can visit our website at
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/ and click on the August 22nd Link
for more information.