Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 22:38:47 -0400
From:
Greetings FML!

Once again we would like to thank everyone for their interest and
support with the "Love Is A Fuzzy Word" T-Shirts! We've had a lot of
interest in this great design, it's a great way to show your love for
our fuzzy weasel friends and help provide medical care and surgeries
for ferrets in need. All profits from the sales of these shirts are
used to provide medical care for the ferrets at FerretsFirst Rescue
and Placement in Annandale, Virginia.

By popular demand we've added some new colors, so be sure to check
out the current listings at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120548172070

 and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120547775322