From:
"Meier, Loree" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2010 19:38:38 -0700
I usually taste test all of the food and treats that I give my 'kids'.
Most of them are pretty bland with the occasional moist kind lodged in
my teeth somewhere! I (for some reason) haven't tried Totally Ferret,
but as you'all say, It's On. Right now I'm out and will have to give
April or Liz a call to place a fairly large order but rest assured
folks, that once I receive it, I will lip smacking chow down!

Meantime, I feel a craving for some other kind followed by a dollop of
ferret tone for good measure. I was just wondering what my night time
snack would be - now I know. I'll stay tuned for the updates on this
delicacy!

Loree