Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:29:39 -0400
Thank you for the sweet, loving story about my Milano crossing the
bridge. I read it at work and sat at my desk and cried. I am supposed
to pick up her remains today and I guess it was perfect timing that I
got to read her story. It means a lot.

I sent the story everywhere so all of my friends could read how sweet
it was and I printed out a copy for myself.

Hugs and thank you with all of my heart for writing that for me and for
all of us. It really does help.

Julie Coddington, A.S., Project Manager
Medical Staff Services
Grant Medical Center