From:
Natalie Fontane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:53:58 -0700
I opened a store for Scrivener's Retreat on Zibbet. The plus is that
I can create coupon codes for sales. I have one going on until the end
of the month:  http://zibbet.com/scrivenersretreat

JBYPYC: This code will get you free shipping with any $25 purchase. I
think it works for international shipping, too because it didn't ask
me to specify which countries take advantage of it.

Please help me improve my business by answering a short survey about
Scrivener's Retreat. There is a coupon code for 10% off at the end of
the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7ZTHT6Z

Natalie Fontane
www.scrivenersretreat.com