From:
Deborah Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:46:28 -0400
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! 3rd Annual FURS Ferret Bowl - Sunday, May 23!

Break out that bowling ball and dust off those shoes! (Don't have a
ball and shoes? No excuse! Read on.)

Join FURS for our third annual Ferret Bowl bowling fundraiser on
Sunday, May 23, from 4 to 8 p.m.

Once again, crazed ferret folk and avid and amateur bowlers will
converge on Meszar's Lanes in Cleveland's Old Brooklyn neighborhood to
show their support for our efforts to rescue, rehabilitate, and adopt
companion ferrets.

A door fee of $20.00 gets you unlimited bowling, shoes, a
pizza/salad/desert dinner and soft drink, and discounted cash bar.
We'll have contests, games, and raffles for every taste and interest,
including the 50/50 and lottery frame raffles that have been so hugely
successful at past events. We'll also have ferret and animal-themed
merchandise available for purchase.

All proceeds go directly to the care of our fur kids.

Come early! The lanes fill quickly!

Meszar's Lanes is located in Old Brooklyn (near the Cleveland
Metroparks Zoo) at:

4231 Fulton Road (in the Memphis-Fulton Shopping Center, lower level)
Cleveland, Ohio 44144 (216) 741-7933

Many thanks to the Meszars for hosting this event! We're looking
forward to seeing you there!

Deb Daugherty Benson
Outreach and Development
Youth Technology Academy, Cuyahoga Community College
2900 Community College Avenue,  Suite 203
Cleveland, OH 44115
(216) 987-4424 (phone)
(216) 987-6303 (fax)

"When you look for good in others, you discover the best in yourself."
-- Martin Walsh