From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:46:23 -0800
First - Warm thanks to everyone stepping up for the MIA santas! It does
a heart good!

Second - I have two oldsters that have the same problem as Adam. I use
a soft folded in half hand towel or bath towel (depending on size of
bed) underneath them in their bedding so they are laying on the hand
towel but the bedding is under it and over them, they can still snuggle
in their soft warm bedding comfortably. The towel soaks up the mess and
keeps it off the bedding for the most part. I've tried several things
but soft warm cushy towels are more easily accepted to lay on and they
catch most of the mess, are easy to change, and save the bedding. The
softer towels are a bit pricey though, but they seem to work well on
absorption, so if anyone else has this problem they might try it.

And lastly, if you had an MIA santa and haven't posted, please do so
with the names and tree numbers of the ferrets, or if you don't want
to post on-list, email me and I'll post for you. If you have already
posted and haven't received a response, please post again as there is
more attention on the ferrets who had MIA santas now and your post
may have been missed initially with holiday and vacation situations.
Remember this is about the ferrets and there are many of us that really
want ALL the ferrets on the giving tree to have their gift wishes
fulfilled.

Warm hugs. tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org