From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 11:31:03 -0500
sorry folks, this is my first anon post given the nasty-grams regarding
Kim's response to ferrets under Sandi's care being injured/ killed
while she stood by and watched.. horrifed, deer in headlights,
what-ever.

i'm with Kim re these babies are under our protection, and we have
taken them in to keep them safe. if anyone were to come into our home
,and have little or no knowledge of how delicate these beasties are, i
would hold the ferret, and allow said child to touch.. not hold, not
swing.

i'm sure that Sandi has learned a lesson here regarding people she
doesn't know handling the ferrets, and Kim being Kim, has put it
perhaps a bit more bluntly than most of you would like in taking Sandi
to task in her inability to react quick enough to safe her ferrets from
harm. bottom line, it's done, sandi is most likely in pain, Kim is most
likely still outraged, and the rest of us have been reminded NOT to
let strangers, or small kids, special or not, be left holding a ferret
unless we have a hand on them as well. Think unreplaceable g'mas
special crystal vase, replace with ferret. then act as if ferret is
that vase... only now vase has intelligence, feelings , and spirit.
don't want to be flamed for siding with Kim, but I understand her
anger.

[WM]