Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 03:16:35 -0800
>From:    Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Past Memories going into 2010, what shes doing here

Dear, dear Susan,

I know you are really a wonderful lady. You have the heart of a saint
and your cup runneth over with unbounded love.

Thank you so very much for your heartwarming and truly soulful post. I
read it over and over. I will close my eyes tonight, lying on my pillow
and go to sleep, you being on my mind.

Thank you Susan.

Edward Lipinski  Ferrets North West
Pet Food Producer Supremacist
The Only Pre-digested Flesh/Veggie Diet in the World

Charmante.  (French:  Charming woman, Fair woman)