From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:21:29 EDT
I bought the raccoon one at a grocery store. Even though it is almost
the size of a ferret, it is very light and easy for ferrets to carry
around. The "fur" is very silky and soft. My Tyki and Sneaky "kill" it
at least once a day. Tyki likes to cram it into the smallest places. I
think he does it to hear me scream when I grab a facecloth and find it
tucked into the bathroom cabinet or when I open a drawer and reach for
a hairbrush. I've had the darn thing staring at me from everywhere!

Nancy and her 15 in Oregon