From:
FurpeopleWeyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 01:54:00 -0700
We have an old guy, Gebber, or Gabbs in our cuddle moments, who is
j u s t hanging in there. He's 9 1/2 or so and has been on heart meds
since he was 4. Age and that heart are trying to catch up with him.

He absolutely LOVES crinkle sacks. He is loath to share them with even
his best buddy Morgan, also 9+, or the cute girl who shares his room,
Lovey. He will if they ask realllly nice, but he'd still rather not.

I know his crossing will be soon. I would love to make him a special
sleep sack to take with him. I try to send with my folks their favorite
things when they leave me, toys, beds, cookies, what ever in this world
made them happiest, best friends excepted of course. I have all his
favorite fabrics, but nothing that crinkles. Can anyone tell me what
puts the crinkle in a crinkle sack?

Thanks!

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
   and Geeber