From:
suzi Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:25:18 -0700
Hello,
I used to belong to this list a long time ago and have now re-joined. I
have 3 ferrets, 2 middle aged around 5 yrs and one oldster, 9 I have
recently started fostering 3 younger ferrets. They range in age from
3-2 years of age.

I am most likely going to have them for at least 2 - 3 months while
their owner sells their house and gets set up in a new house.

My ferrets are free roam in a ferret safe room.

The 3 new ones are caged for now.

I was wondering after we have been to the vets and the quarantine is
up, what are some good ways to get them all integrated without too much
stress. Especially on my oldster.

thanks
suzi