Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2010 08:44:17 -1000
From:
There's a ferret vet opening an office in Voorheesville NY (about 15
minutes from Albany NY) who specializes in pets and particularly in
ferrets. They are scheduling appts now and will open to see clients
this upcoming week (the week of 10/04/10). I have worked with him to
maintain and treat my ferrets' health for at least five years now and
I can't say enough awesome stuff" about him! He is extremely
knowledgeable and compassionate and I'm recommending him for anyone
within driving distance of the capital of NY. There's even a picture
of a ferret on their web page!

Here's his info:

The Village Animal Clinic
70 School Road
Voorheesville, NY
(518)765-0111
Fax (518)765-0110
Caring for your Companion and Exotic Pets
Dr. Holly Cheever
Dr. Michael McCarthy
Veterinarians Serving Albany,Schenectady, Guilderland, and Troy

Happy health to everyone,
Karen and her even dozen of automatic poopers!

PS - The other vet working with him, Dr Holly Cheever is very competent
and compassionate as well. Both vets see animals of all types. She is
great as well and I believe she specializes in guinea pigs and farm
animals (not so sure about the farm animal part...but I know she's
great too!)