Mon, 7 Dec 2009 05:10:17 EST
>Annie was a very special girl(but arent they all?!) She was 9 1/2
>years old and I had had her in my life since she was a tiny kit. She
>was a BITER, A BAD BITER when she was little, and to make a long
>story short, with love and kindness through the years, she became the
>sweetest old lady anyone would ever love to meet. I even got kissies
>from her!

Why do you suppose the ones who give us the most grief often seem to
be the ones who also give us the most joy?

That is often true of the humans in our lives, too!

Carol

"If knowing answers to life's questions is absolutely necessary to you,
then forget the journey. You will never make it, for this is a journey
of unknowables -- of unanswered questions, enigmas, incomprehensibles,
and most of all, things unfair."
-- Madame Jeanne Guyon