From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2010 01:25:59 -0400
Yes, you see them up in California as you drive the highway now.

Where exactly was this filmed?

I know that half of the ferret owners out there are going to be happy
that a ferret is in a movie, but I'm not. Not one bit.

IMO someone should be climbing the billboard towers in California and
putting up Legalize Ferrets on them....but it's not gonna happen. Or
just painting over the ferret itself. Maybe that would get the message
across. Number one, I myself can't afford to go to jail, nor do I have
the money/time to even get to a billboard or get the supplies needed.
Too bad I can't train ferrets to do the job for me like they do in the
movie.