From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 02:17:30 -0400
I was wondering when someone would post about this! We've had
unseasonable warm weather here in MA, and yes, I know it's more to do
with the light cycle, but I think that's why my guys decided to blow
their coats early. The shedding has actually ended for the most part,
but the clouds and gently drifting tumbleweeds of hair are still
settling. On the plus side, they both look so sleek and handsome now!
Also, Valentine has decided to go with a stylish half-blaze (starts at
the back of his head and goes back!) for his spring look. Gerald, the
heads-up was a great idea-- that said, I'm sure Eddie and Val are glad
to not be attacked with brushes and laxative every time I see them now!

Happy Spring!

Rachel, Eduardo Zeppein-Godzilla von Sockslayer, and Valentine Michael
Fuzz