From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:25:20 -0400
Is a most pristine day outside so I took this opportunity to take the
grizzly dangerous elusive ferret's cage outside to hose it down. Was
in a much needed state of affairs.

Got some minor repairs done and got the bottom clean spic and span. All
the floors in my hand made cage are carpet. Peekaboo has a bad habit of
decorating it all with poo and p. Makes me think this may be why she
became one that needed to be rescued. She is only an animal and doesn't
know any better.

I use a home made recipe to clean the rugs made of ammonia, high action
detergent, Spic and Span, automotive battery acid, glackenstene, tar
remover, nuclear acid, carbon steel dissolver and sea salt put on the
carpet after it is well hosed down but drained. I then use a roto
tiller to scrub the carpets and a steam gun to rinse it off. Maybe I
would be better off to just throw the rugs into a toxic waste dump and
put new carpet down! But job is done and they are set for another six
months.

Peekaboo will pick her favorite corner, next to the litter box, to do
her business. So I put news paper down for her to use but she probably
thinks I still need to read it where she works so very hard to miss it
every time! What aim! And she does this without gyros or radar either!
Maybe I could learn how she does this and sell this method to the
military. Am sure they could put it all to very good use!

So another day goes in the life of Aarrow Ranch, land of the horizontal
forest !

aarrow ranch Signature
Remember, we live in a deadly dangerous beautiful world!