From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:00:16 -0500
December 2009
Master Largo's News
Possum Senior Reporter
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge

Suzie Q: HEY POSSUM THEIR IS A SANTA CLAUSE FOR FERRETS!

Possum here: Yeah I know! So what is your point?

Suzie Q: Have you seen all the packages that have come in for us fur
kids?

Possum here: Sure I have; I even got one of my own from my far away
mom!

Suzie Q: Am I going to get one too?

Possum here: I have no clue; that you will have to take up with mum and
your far away mom and Grammy! Can we get on with the REAL news now?
Geeez the way you are acting you would think you just got here to the
shelter! You know the Santa's are from the Christmas Giving Tree that
goes up every year. The Santa's send us presents.

Suzie Q: New people came to the shelter to see us they think they want
a ferret; Miss Donna was here to play with us then we got this note
from Mr. Pete!

Hi Brenda and kids: I just want to get a quick note off to you to let
you know how things are going over here in Ithaca. Good news first;
Lisa got "the call" from Jeopardy Tuesday evening. She will be
traveling to LA for taping of the show December 7th and 8th. Her life
long dream is about to finally come true. She will be a contestant on
Jeopardy.

Possum here: then I got this from Miss Lisa,
Possum, I did okay, not as good as I'd have liked to do but just making
it on Jeopardy is quite an accomplishment. Everyone can watch me on
Feb. 19th, that's a Friday. Also, on Tuesday I was coming out of the LA
Zoo (where I saw your cousins the giant otters of South America and at
4 to 5 ft long I mean GIANT) when a man approached me and asked if I'd
mind being interviewed for the Jay Leno Show. So I may show up there
either Mon. the 14th or Tues. the 15th. Talk about stretching out my
15 minutes of fame! Also, Alex Trebek was fascinated by the fact that I
owned ferrets, I even got to talk about my kids on the show! Let your
Mom know that Sophie is doing very good after her surgery. That's about
all I have to share now, go get your newsletter written, Lisa

Suzie Q: Hey Possum, I got a box for Christmas from my far away mom
and Grammy. I did not even have to ask about it! I am a special girl!
Now for some news; wow did we have a wild week, mum was sick so she
was trying to keep us from getting sick, no kisses no real hugs. Any
way; that same week mum got lots of calls for help to take in new kids
that needed to find a new 4-ever home. Some of them kids were stuck in
a kitty shelter down on Long Island. They needed a ride to Naples so
mum put out the S.O.S.; for help and she sure got it.

The Bakers, they live on Long Island, went to the kitty shelter to pick
up the girls; they stayed with the bakers for a few days while mum set
up transportation for them. Then Miss Margaret said she would bring
them to Naples. Miss Margaret lives on Staten Island so she went over
to the Bakers on Long Island to get the girls, took them home for the
night before they started on their last leg to come to Naples. Miss
Margaret got her brother and his girl friend to take the trip with her.
The new kids, Miss Margaret, her brother and his girlfriend got here
about 2:30 in the afternoon on Sunday. Along with the new kids the
Bakers sent Wolfy one of their fur kids up to Naples too because he
needs to see Doc for Adrenal surgery. So Wolfy is here at camp till
he gets that done.

Miss Iliana, Miss Donna, Miss Brie, Miss Mindy and Miss Genevieve have
come in to help mum at the shelter. They come in like MR CLEAN does on
the commercials swirling and getting the jobs done!

Possum here: Hey are you going to save me some news?

Suzie Q: Sure you can say good bye we have it all done!

Possum here: Done? What do you mean done? We got all of mum's notes
covered?

Suzie Q: what can I tell you Possum it was an uneventful month? We
can tell everybody this though!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY HANUKKAH, OR HAVE A HAPPY
CELEBRATION OF WHAT EVER YOU WISH TO CELEBRATE IN WHAT EVER WAY YOU
CELEBRATE!

Possum here: Suzie and I will catch up with you next year!

Super Snooper Trooper Senior Reporter signing off until next month too!
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>