Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:46:09 -0500
Hi all, last week I invited you all to participate in a sort of FML
contest here. The purpose of it was to hopefully inspire some of you
to post funny stories, hopefully related to the Holidays, and get some
comical conversation going. All you have to do to enter the contest is
share a funny thing related to ferrets and the holidays. It can be a
song, poem, comment, or story. Even a reply to such a post and joining
in the festivities will make you eligible to win. I'm reposting how to
play below in case you missed it or forgot how it works.

It's very easy to enter the contest. There are only two things
required. All you have to do, is post something null and funny enough
to jiggle that ole' Wolfy's giggle pin loose on the FML. Even if you
have no pic, vid, joke, poem, song or anecdote to tell, then just reply
to someone else that has participated on the list and you'll be put
into the drawing as well. Please use the word Itachi somewhere on the
topic line so we all know your post is an entry. When you send your
post to the FML, you must also email me, [log in to unmask] , with 2
things: a copy of your post and tell me what is on the bottom left
hand corner on the cover of issue #1 of Itachi, The Aikido Ferret. Go
to the www.Aikidoferret.com site and look around to find out.

I hope that many on the FML will join in on the thread and have some
fun. I hope people join the fun even if they don't want to be in the
contest. If you don't want to be in the contest and but you still want
to join in the conversations, just don't send me a private email with
your post and the answer to my question.

What can you win?
- The winner will get their choice of a black Aikido t-shirt
  (adult-small), or a white Aikido t-shirt (adult-small) and a bumper
  sticker that has an awesome cartoon ferret on it with the words,
  "My ferret can out ferret your ferret".
- Second prize will get the same thing, but no choice in color.
- Third prize is a bumper sticker.

Wolfy