From:
Michelle Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 00:51:49 +1200
SaraFerret, it is with very sad hearts we send a message for you to
please meet Crusty for us. Crusty was a 6 year old ferret who was the
farm mascot at Mystic Ferrets in NZ nicknamed table top as he had the
ability and desire to be the only thing on one when he came out. He
lived a very full and eventful life, and touched the hearts of everyone
he met. Ash 5.5, Shorty 10, Latte 5, Chocolate 9, Chrony 3 and Siteva 3
who are already at the bridge know him well. Nudgy, Sid, Nevada, still
here in NZ were the last of his companions and do miss him so much,
Sid was wrapped around his little old buddy at the end, keeping him
company.

Crusty's new dad Kevin took him in as Mom Michelle has a lot of ferrets
to care for and with Kevin he had free run of the house and lots of
time to play and rest quietly, go for rides in the big truck, and
regular visits out to see mom Michelle. I (Michelle) took him in when
the farm was closing and he lived here with me for 5 years. One of my 7
originals he was the last to go, and I am going to miss him so so much.
He is a Cinnamon Point, of such a gentle nature he got on with anyone,
smaller than average with a huge heart, which finally gave up and is at
rest from the Adrenal and Insulinoma.

Crusty loves Cuddles, Toothpaste, Marshmellows, Donuts with cream,
Blueberry Muffin, Gingernut, Flaxseed oil, Banana, PetMilk and any hard
rubber, Pens with rubber fingers grips, Cell phones, 20 oz Hammers,
1200mm Spirit Levels, and Tape Measures all of which headed to Crusty's
corner tho he never chewed on rubber.

His best Cagemate was Latte, same colour as he and with a touch of
checkiness that always pepped up Crusty to fun and games, Latte will
be so happy to have him back to play with again

The smallest male but no means the pushover Crusty walked this life
with head up. Never gave in till the very last moment.

No doubt the New Zealand Angel Ferret Clan will race out to meet him,
and anyone needing a ferret friend should intro themselves to Crusty.
At peace and healed we know, we light a candle tonight to farewell him
and to let him know the glow he created is still here.

So long sweetheart

Mom Michelle, Dad Kevin, Nana's Geraldine, Liz and Eileen and da Two
Seas Clan wish you happy times Crusty till we meet and hug again xxx