Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:18:24 -0400
From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

Possum here, just wanted you all to know that Miss Mindy and shelter
mum (mostly Miss Mindy) got the store moved to another site, which is
one more step closer to becoming "not for profit" here at our shelter.
You can find the store at <http://www.notjustforferrets.com/>
Everything is the same except you must go through the new link because
it is no longer connected to the shelter web site.

However you can get to our shelter web site from the store site by
clincking on the shelter link Miss Mindy put on there for you.

On a sadder note, another DMK kid has gone off to play on Rainbow
Bridge. Mum found him gone in his cage when she went to get him up for
his early morning meds. He had been up to see our Favorite Doc last
Wednesday 04-07-2010 with Miss Jackie. He came home with a
perscription, he was doing well when he was up in the play areas that
day.

Fly high big guy we will miss you. Possum and all the fur kids that
live here at the shelter .

Our new store site
<http://www.notjustforferrets.com/>

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter