Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:01:12 EDT
    TO: Ferret Liberation Officers
    FROM: Corporal Chubhawah
    RE: Reassignment

Salute! (I can see you through the monitor.)

MOM (Malleable of Mar) reassigned me to Rainbow Bridge
(http://www.rainbowrbidge.com/) today (Monday) with my consent. I
prolonged my stay with advanced cancer for way too long and must join
the retired POWs of the Gunter outpost. I had an awesome time being
the first male CIC (Commander in Charge) and will miss paroling the
area for the dreaded CANINE and FELINE agents on the compound.

Private Ryder is confused and disoriented about my transfer. He still
thinks MOM should not be hiding his toys...um, rations around the house
to amuse her.

Please help the other FLO recruits in finding an area outpost. We need
more support in various depots. (http://www.ferretguardian.org)

Signing Out for the Last Time, Corporal Chubhawah

Salute! ( I can see you thorough the monitor.)

Shari
Raleigh, NC