From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:45:28 -0400
Congratulations go out to all the SOS 2010 Calendar kids and Honorable
mentions.

Not much has been mentioned since the announcement, but I would like
to say thank you. I enjoy the SOS FML calendar every day. The ladies
of the SOS accomplish so much for a great cause. It is hard to donate
to individual shelters and not be able to give to them all. Donating
to the SOS is a way to help many shelters at once. What a great
organization. I love the calendar because I enjoy seeing the cherished
ferrets of others. The personality of each ferret and their parent
shines through the photographs. Some of the photos serve as memorials
to ferrets who have left this life. Last November, it brought our much
missed Ferris back to us each day.

As soon as they are available, I'll be placing my order. They have
become a sought after Christmas present in our families.

Thanks again for everyone's hard work and effort...

Lesley, Brad, Loki and BART!