From:
elaine mac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:20:31 -0700
Hi everyone, first time poster here. I am owned by 5 ferrets. I have to
share my story with you about what happened the other day. Well i live
in northwest new jersey, and while driving to work in the morning, my
boyfriend and i stopped at a red light on the highway, and much to our
horror, what looked like a solid black shiny ferret came running out
onto the highway right in front of us. My boyfriend says holy *&^&*%
there goes a ferret !! Well the other traffic that was turning scared
it, and it ran back into the weeds on the side of the road. It was rush
hour traffic and there was nowhere to stop. He was long gone anyway. I
think it may have been a Mink?

I remember a few years ago, while at my fishing hole, someone told me
that they had a family of minks in their backyard, has anyone ever
heard of this? The spot where we saw him was where the reservoir is
located. What a beauty he was, i wish i could have nabbed him........

Laney and her five remaining furkids,

r.i.p. lacey my little one