Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:45:52 -0500
Two of the four of my ferrets love being splashed with water and love
getting in the tub -- on their own terms of course. I made a ferret
ladder out of cage material (bent stairs in the cage material on both
sides of the tub) and they beg for me to turn on the water, dance
around in the tub; drink some, dance some, and jump out of the tub --
then back in. You tube video to follow! (when I get a video camera)

Pam and the fantastic 4--weasels that is.