From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 03:08:01 +0000
Mann I sure don't know what's happening to me lately but these darn
little birds keep telling me things!!! This time a little hummingbird
(never did see him he was so teeny) BUT.....he was weeping and then he
gently whispered in my ear that one of our beloved longest existing
ferret shelters is really having a hard time....mom Alicia (yup....
you guessed it Ferret Wise)

Is really stressed.....she never asks for anything as you know... Her
reserves for food are dwindling fast...she needs the basics ...FOOD!!
That's one thing the ferret kids can not do without....Imean anything
would be fantastic but food is extremely low!!!!!! How she and Dino
stay afloat is anyones guess but we just can't have hungry ferrets!!!
So this little birdie told me that Ferretwise does have an empty
account over at Totally Ferrets and April Big Ole Name, would be more
than happy to take donations to supply some and provide that great
discount shelters deserve!!! So here's the deal...why not donate 5.00
(or more if ya can) by just calling Totally Ferrets at 1-877-545-5462
and giving them your debit or credit card and asking them to put it on
Ferretwise's account and once all of our monies are pooled together I'm
sure all her little babies will be well on their way to getting fat and
sassy again;) do NOT be embarrassed to call in $1.00....people do what
they can and do you realize how fast dollar bills add up!!!!

I will admit Alicia has NO idea I'm writing this tonight...I couldn't
chance her telling me no.....plus that darn little bird refuses to
leave my ear until some food ends up there!!! So you're not only
helping her , you're helping my hearing;) (any idea just how
aggravating it is to hear hummingbird words all day...over and
over...;) also if you'd like to donate directly you can call Alicia
at 1-603-876-4975 or Email at [log in to unmask] or mail
donations of any kind to Ferretwise Rescue and Rehab ....
PO box 561..... Marlborough New Hampshire 03455-0561

God Bless and Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and hugs, Tara (dammm birdie just bit me!!!) hahaha!
Guess he's getting anxious!!