From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:25:08 -0700
[forwarded by Susann]

Hello

My name Is Jamie Schaffer. My family and i own a very beautiful ferret.
We are not sure how old he is. We are located on Fort Benning Ga. And
we are being relocated to Alaska in August. I have tried very hard to
find away to get him there but no airplane will allow him in the cabin
and we do not want to put him in the cargo because it is not safe for
aniamls. I have looked for animal shipping and they want $1,500 which
we cannot afford. So now my only choice is to find him a good home. If
you have room for him or know someone who can give him a good home I
would greatly appreciate a response. He has a very nice cage its 3
levels. Food bowls beds and toys.

My phone number is 706-536-1492 my husband is 706-593-2949

Thank you for taking time to read my email Jamie Schaffer