From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 20:58:14 -0400
Our cable provider would require us to buy a load of channels we don't
want to pay for or see to get Sci Fi so I'll be seeing the ferret here:
http://www.syfy.com/rewind/
because I could not find it in Hulu (a favorite vice of mine when I get
relaxation time), but if I miss out on doing that I guess I could wait
for Netflix (another favorite relaxation vice of mine) to have it which
is how I catch much of the British Sci Fi, too.

Until cable providers allow people to create their own channel
combinations we'll be sticking with basic because even with a converter
box this isn't a grand place for rabbit ears given the high basaltic
and shale ridges between us and the city, and we need to watch
according to our own schedules, too, so tv isn't a top priority here.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html