From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 01:00:00 -0400
Looks like there's a bit of a disagreement in progress! Reading over
some of the posts it seems clear there are lots of pieces missing.
People are posting without knowing the whole story, but we do know
Vickie clearly IS in communication with FRES. The ferrets in question
don't seem to be in danger right now. Let's all take a step back.

I'm not taking any sides in this situation, at least not on the FML.
I will say I am disturbed at the content of some the correspondence
forwarded to me off-list. Well, let it suffice for me to repeat there
is disagreement.

I don't expect any of the arguing to continue on the FML. The FML is
not the platform to resolve it. While I invite the discussion of real
issues, a fued between individuals is not appropriate. All parties
involved care a great deal ABOUT ferrets and also know how to care
FOR ferrets.

Sure, if it's ever resolved I hope someone feels free to post the
outcome -- but please take your arguing someplace else. It won't be
posted here past today's updates.

Bill