From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 04:31:54 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Juliana Quadrozzi is my shelter mom. Ferret Business of GA Shelter and
Rescue is a 'tight ship' run by her. The recent inspection by the GA
Department of Agriculture yielded a great review of the shelter. Good
news for the shelter but with that came a referred call from a County
Animal Control that wasn't set up to accept ferrets and was 59 miles
one way from the shelter but Juliana did not hesitate. She made the
trip to pick two more little ones in need with a shelter already full
and many more in foster homes.

Luckily the shelter has a great group of hands on volunteers but not
so much in the way of financial donations coming in. When I learned
the shelter just paid a $2,000. veterinary bill that was placed on a
credit card I wanted to do something to help. So I put together this
fundraiser and I hope you will see something that catches your eye.
This fundraiser is auction style and the highest bidder will get the
goodies. Bidding will end May 16th at 12:01 AM PDT.

The web page can be viewed at: http://fboga.blogspot.com/

Please go take a look. If you don't see anything that interests you
please consider making a small donation to the shelter with the Paypal
button on the site. No donation is too small since it all adds up. Also
don't forget to check back as more items may be added. Please feel free
to share this with others.

Thank you,
Sharon