From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:47:05 -0400
I'm sorry, I really don't have much time right now, but I will quickly
list the winners of our auction. If you can, find the prize package you
won and send payment through Paypal to [log in to unmask] or
email me at the same address to get info on privately discussed payment
methods. Winners, please send your email and snail mail addresses to me
and I will try to contact the individuals tomorrow during the day.

1    Beth
2    Paige
3    Nancy B
4    Lisa Oestereich
5    Oliver
6    Bonnie Webster
7    Julie Johnson
8    Jim & Carrie Hester
9    Heather Pittman
10   Louise Ohman
11   (tie)
12   Jim & Carrie Hester
13   Nancy B
14   Cheryl Staines
15   Lesley Colton
16   ?
17   Amereta
17   Fox Valley (Nanette)
17   Paula
18   Heather Pittman
19   Neen
20   Heather Pittman
21   Lisa Oestereich
22   Megan Benoit
23   Stephanie Nicholson
24   Pam Polhemus

Would whoever posted anonymously on package #16 please email me. If I
don't receive an email from you by Monday, April 5th, I will award the
package to the next highest bidder. Thanks.