Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:42:00 EST
My wife and I have taken on the embarrassing task of losing weight. It
is embarrassing because we are using it as a tool to raise funds for
Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services vet bills. We have posted pictures
of the scale readings (that is the embarrassing part) on my web site
http://www.rossows.com for all to see (check out the FERRET page).
Also shown are our current sponsors (check out the SPONSORS page).
We will update this regularly to keep everyone informed as to our
progress. We are STILL looking for sponsors! Please email me
if you want any details and I would be happy to help. Help us help
the ferrets!

Dave R.