Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:57:27 EST
BOOM, BANG, CRASH!!!

Izzy, what are you doing?

Can't talk now Tonksie, I'm late! I have to be at the airport in 25
minutes.

Airport?? STOP!! HALT!! Where in the heck do you think your going, and
why am I the last to know?

Oh Tonksie, did I forget to tell you? :::giggle::: There is just so
much happening that I m all befuddled.

Oh boy, this doesn't sound good. :::looking around for the bedazzler::

Tonksie!!! I am starting my own line of couture. I haven't named it
yet, but it will be something darling. Like me! :::giggle:::

So does this mean your on your way to the Big Apple?

No silly ferrets don't eat apples, I am going to Indiana. Staci Sharp
is making just for my line the most beautimous crinkle tunnels.
Designed just for me. Here you can see them here:
http://www.crinkletunnels.com/TunnelsforSale.html

They are 20.00 each and 6.00 for shipping. But there are only 10 of
these wonderful tunnels, so it's first come first serve.

Now here is there best part. Not only to you get a Mz. Izabella
Gucci-Jones original, but part of the proceeds from the sales of
these tubes will go to SOS. Isn't that wonderful Tonksie?

Izzy my love, you amaze me. Everyday being married to you is an
adventure.