From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:07:25 -0800
Hi Everyone:

Aswe move into the second month of 2010, I think you should be good
to yourself and treat yourself to a beautiful ferrety item like one
of these:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=OOAK+ferret+pens

I am the proud owner of a few of Eleanor's pens and figurines and can
tell you they are my favorite. I often get wild looks when I whip out a
ferret pen from my purse to sign checks or other paperwork, especially
at the vet's office! She also has figurines on sale. I do believe she
is offering these to help her talented sister Rose German with vet
bills for her shelter.
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_nkw=OOAK+ferret+figurines

The above link will bring up both pens and figures. If you forget or
delete the link look up OOAK (one of a kind) ferret figurines or pens
to find them again.

Eleanor also does special custom ferret colorings and pen colors. LJ

Help rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ