From:
Kate Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:36:00 -0800
Thought I would tell everybody, about the little "post-adrenal
ferret"--like many of you, I have one word to add:

"Lupron."

I have a little guy with a right-adrenal tumor wrapped around the vena
cava. He was only 2 1/2 years old and going bald, when I took him in
over a year ago for surgery, hoping for an "easy" left-adrenal tumor.

But the vet was so alarmed at the size and location, that he did not
want to even attempt the surgery. So he consulted with another vet,
Dr. Johnson-Delaney, and she advised monthly shots of Lupron Depot.

That was in September of 2008. Zorro has been receiving monthly
shots--he gets a double dose because he's a big boy--ever since. His
hair has grown back beautifully, and he seems happy.

I know he isn't "cured."

But if it weren't for the Lupron, I'm sure he'd be dead by now.

So--it might be something to consider, for your own little friend

Keep us posted!
Best of luck,

Sincerely,
Kate, Zorro and Mickey