Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:54:14 -0800
I'm sorry I didn't post any updates about the ferret who's owners were
thinking of turning him lose if they could not find anyone to take him.

We had contacted the owners and told them that we can find a home for
their ferret and were ready to get him. At that time they were not
ready to give him up.

Today I received a message that said they were ready to give him up and
we are working out arrangements to pick him up. He is an older ferret
around 5 or so. I don't know what condition or shape he is in but as I
understand it he only gets out of his cage once every other week. This
may or may not be true, I'm not sure.

When I originally posted this situation I had several people email me
stating that they would take this little guy. I'll be looking up those
emails to see if those people are still willing to take him, if you are
one of those people feel free to contact me. We are located in Flint
Michigan.

Thank you

Mike