From:
Fran freedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:05:19 -0700
I just wanted to say that I could not believe what I was reading about
just saying, "I think, no matter where one gets their ferret - a pet
store, a breeder, a shelter - really doesn't matter."

If there is no demand then that is the only way it will stop. We must
do all we can to stop the selling of any animals from Pet stores. I
would think that with what we know today, unless we stick our head in
the sand, that we must never give up on trying to close down Marshalls
and any breeders that operate like a puppy mill. Can't take a long time
to respond and tell you how disappointed I am to see that post because
I have to go and take care of the ferrets and other animals that were
sold in pet stores to the wrong people who no longer wanted them.

If we don't speak for the animals, who will?

Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary
A New Beginning...
A 501(c)(3) organization
Contact info: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ., 86325 -
tel.928-821-2420 - fax 928-634-2800 -
email [log in to unmask] -
website www.morningstarr.org