Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:41:22 -0500
Below is a list of first and second place finalists for AFA's Specialty
Ferret of Year for 2009. If you have a ferret in the running and do not
see your ferret's name on this list, please email me directly and I'll
let you know more. The Specialty Ferret of the Year Awards will be
presented at AFA's Second Annual Awards Banquet to be held at the
Holiday Inn Conference Center in York, PA the evening of March 19,
2010. Information on attending the banquet can be found in the 2010
Spring Nationals Ferret Competition show packet located on the AFA
website www.ferret.org.

Congrats to all of the 2009 Specialty finalists!

Basilisk of RN owned by Dr. Ruth Heller
Bear's Bandit owned by Glenn Standing Bear Mayo
Bear's Bay Bee owned by Glenn Standing Bear Mayo
Bear's Lil Bit owned by Glenn Standing Bear Mayo
SHD's Bear's Twinkly Toes owned by Glenn Standing Bear Mayo
Bear's Zipper owned by Glenn Standing Bear Mayo
JBF's Cocoboodo owned by Vickie McKimmey
RN's Dementor owned by Dr. Ruth Heller
FF's Devon owned by Shelly McAllister
SH's FireBrand owned by Sally Heber
RN's Jitterbug owned by Dr. Ruth Heller
Jumper of NAF owned by Pat & Bill Highley
JBF's Kirby owned by Doreen Anderson
Mindy owned by Roland Schalker
RN's Myfanwy owned by Dr. Ruth Heller
Noodle owned by Joann O'Toole
SH's Phoenix FireLight owned by Sally Heber
JBF's Pink Squirrel owned by Vickie McKimmey
Ranger owned by Suzanne Hamilton
SHD's Say I Won't Gunner of FSF owned by Kay Amrine
MMF's Siena of FOS owned by Gail Suzanne Burlaka
SNF's Silver Surfer of FPWC owned by Susan Mentzer & Joe Hahn
HTF's Top Shelf owned by Kerry Fabrizio
Wyatt of NAF owned by Pat & Bill Highley
GFX's Zoot Suit Riot owned by Julie Bender

Vickie McKimmey

Director of Shows and Special Events
American Ferret Association, Inc.
www.ferret.org