From:
William and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 06:23:45 -0800
regarding the post and getting nips instead of kisses.. oh yeah, those
lil noses do respond to perfumes in different ways! I no longer wear
anything scented (unless a used bounce dryer sheet counts). We have
had several weasels nip a female friend who wears perfume... and she
has had weasels of her own! she knows now if coming over for a ferret
fix... no perfume. were it just one of our guys doing this... wouldn't
post... but it has been several through the years... and most of them
have been females.. I dunno, maybe jealousy?

Given The Nit is our bed weasel, and daddy's favorite female.. she gets
to snuggy , I don't.... again, don't wear fragrances. were she to start
nipping in the night... I fear I would have to relocate to the spare
human room, or just crawl into the bite to the bone crew's room, and
end it all!

sorry, senior moment there... ferrets n perfume, cologne, yep, forgo
the scented stuff when at the shelter.

michelle the unscented, willie(still asleep with The Nit) and the gang
of 9 plus 1.