From:
Burness Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:49:48 -0800
>From: Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Kim speaks for a few of us
>
>I am pretty sure Kim has spoken for many people on this list with her
>criticism of this needless ferret death, myself included. It is an
>amazement to me that Kim has gotten more criticism than the person who
>foolishly let her ferret be fatally injured. She had angry words to
>say because the incident *angered* her. It angered me, as well. I am
>sure we are not the only two.

Kim speaks for me, as well, as I was horrified and angry beyond words
when I read Sandi's post. I just cannot understand anyone, especially a
shelter operator, allowing children to continue abuse and mistreatment
to the point that two ferrets are dead and a third has a broken leg.

I'll agree that Kim could be more tactful in her posts, but I do enjoy
them and appreciate that she cares so much for ferrets that she is
willing to speak up when others won't for fear of flaming. Her posts
on natural feeding have been excellent and I'm sure many ferrets are
living longer and healthier lives as a result of them.