From:
"Staci L. Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 02:43:13 -0800
I was not going to post. I figured this would not be a drag out, smack
down fest but I see as true to form, it has become that.

I have been to Sandi house. I have spent a weekend helping. I have
adopted to beautiful boys who I no longer have with me. They have
passed away.

1) Sandi is in no way a hoarder. Never has been. Never will be. She
adopts out :) First rule in being a hoarder. You never adopt out.

2) With so few shelters in Alabama, YES Sandi has a lot of ferrets.
But what shelter does not in this day and age?

3) Sandi NEVER has enough volunteers. For gods sake I drove over from
Atlanta to help out one weekend with a friend and that was over 6 yrs.
ago. This is an ongoing problem in Alabama. Getting volunteers.

4) If you see something once. You correct and hope it does not happen
again. You DO NOT THROW AWAY an extra set of hands .

5) I do not know where you are from but where I am from the parents are
suppose to correct their OWN kids. Failing that then yes you step up
and correct them. WHICH SHE DID, after realizing the parents were not
going to step up and be real parents.

6) Kim you always come down on people like you know everything and do
everything right ALL the time. Maybe you need to step back and realize
that NO ONE made you the Smartest, Bestest person in the world.

People make mistakes. WE have to live that not you. I pray you never
make a mistake. I hope an animal never gets hurt on your watch.

Sandi is an amazing woman who has been helping out these ferrets for
more years than I can count. Maybe before you go on a rampage (AGAIN)
you should look around and figure out who you are bashing first.

Staci L. Sharp