Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 00:27:56 -0500
Kim I do not take the time to respond to much on the FML but I will to
your harsh response to another sweet souls grief .. I just wanted to
know if God was dead because you seem to have takeing the place of him
as Judgement and counseler seems to have been placed on you .. I can
say you can judge from afar but where is the council part ?? Sandi was
takeing care of our Kids when you were still at Mommys and the way you
act you may well as be !! What you wrote was just Plain WRONG !!! JUDGE
NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED !!!

Tim ..