From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:06:23 -0500
Thanks to Carolyn Distel for writing me and telling me that she, too,
was told she could adopt the same babies that didn't have Santas that I
was told that I could adopt. Carolyn found another shelter whose babies
had bad Santas and since Carolyn had already shipped items to the
shelter, I took the babies from the second shelter. I wondered what was
going on since I wrote 3 e-mails after my confirmation e-mail asking
for details, what the ferrets wanted and did not receive a response. It
all worked out, but I didn't appreciate getting ignored. An e-mail of
explanation about the confusion might have been nice prior to Carolyn
stepping up to the plate to aid in the solution.

Thank you, Carolyn for clarifying things and thank you for finding the
other kids who didn't get their Santa gifts. I will be doing their
shopping today.

[JH]