From:
Patty Ducharme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 01:02:35 -0800
Speaking of christmas presents.. All our boys opened there presents,
my husband got a large r c car, which has since turned into the boys'
"hot rod" they love chasing it and now all of them take turns riding
around the house on it. We take the plastic body off and i made them a
small pillow to sit on. They love it!! Lots of dooking and dancing when
there turn is over. So my poor husband lost his toy! Lol